How do I get rid of molds & mildew?

Removing molds and mildews By Dianne Lee, Construction Philippines Molds can be a health hazard and constant exposure can include allergic reactions, asthma, and other respiratory problems.  It also leaves stains and lasting stench that’s not good when visitors come. While “moisture absorbent packs” bought at hardware department store thus absorb moisture, you would need lots of it to make it work fully, and may not be economically practical. Unless you’re using it for a small box or cupboard, it may work but only for a limited time. Charcoal can also help a little but it can also be messy. Besides, to really make charcoal work, it too will require a huge sack just make it work say on a clothes cabinet – which of course is not a practical solution at all. To get rid of the mold, get rid of the source! – It’s that simple and practical. If the mold problem is inside your homes, you must clean up the mold and eliminate sources of moisture. Practical tips: 1. Consider if…
Read more
  • 0